- Lightweight stand-alone OTDR
- Windows 10 based touchscreen user interface
- 2 ns to 1000 ns optical pulse-width
- High dynamic range for loss and reflectance measurements
- Distance range up to 160 km
- Singlemode and multimode versions available
- Wide range of wavelength options (400-1650 nm)
- PON/FTTx applications optimized models
- Extra options: VFL, OPM, fiber-microscope, table top format
- Remotely controllable through Ethernet connection
The LOR-200 is optimized for telecom wavelengths, typically from 1000 nm to 1650 nm. It has industry-leading resolution and dead-zones. The optical pulse width is variable from 2 ns to 1 µs. A large variety of wavelength options are available, up to 4 different emitters can be integrated in a single module. The fiber options include single-mode and multi-mode versions.
In addition, a model designed for FTTx applications is available. This version allows in service testing of passive optical networks (PON) and can easily see through optical splitters. All necessary filter elements, including Raman-backscattering filters are included in this OTDR.
Benefit from the LOR-200’s high resolution for your FTTx/PON application for precise fault location and ONT detection.
For PON monitoring applications the Fibercare system is available from Luciol’s partner company Vierling Communications.