- Automatic wavelength identification (with SLS-50 Laser Source)
- Remote reference value setting
- FTTx applicable
- Internal clock & fiber S/N editable
- Memory of 1000 test records
- Data Transfer to PC via USB
- USB power charging
- No warm-up, quick start
- 70 hours continuous operation
- Pocketsize, lightweight and easy-to-use
- CE FCC certificates
Automatic Wavelength Identification:
Compatible with the digital encryption protocols of SLS-50, OPM-50 can automatically identify the wavelength of the optical signals transmitted from SLS-50 and switch to the corresponding test mode, which greatly reduces the workload at both ends and avoids potential error.
Remote Reference Value Setting:
OPM-50 can receive the power parameters of digital-encrypted signal transmitted from SLS-50 as reference for precise link loss measurement even the two units are far apart.
Internal Clock & Fiber S/N Editable:
Internal clock enables OPM-50 to save test data with time and editable fiber SN information.
Compatible with FTTx Test:
OPM-50 can be applied to measure Triple-play signals (1310nm, 1490nm and 1550nm) on Passive Optical Network (PON).